March 20, 2020
Re: Convergence Controls and Engineering COVID-19 Response Plan
In an effort to proactively ensure the health and safety of our team members, customers and their families, Convergence Controls and Engineering continues to closely monitor all on-going communications from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for best practices in response the COVID-19 virus.
Internal Actions and Response Plan
- All employees are actively encouraged to self-quarantine and work from home if they suspect they have been exposed to COVID-19 or have traveled to a country identified as a CDC Level 3 risk. Employees should contact their manager immediately to notify them of remote work and to allow management to remediate any exposed areas and notify any other persons they may have been in contact with.
- Employees that are suspected to be infected with COVID-19 are required to self-quarantine for 14 days per CDC guidelines. Employees are encouraged to utilize PTO while resting and recovering from the illness. Quarantined employees may work from home once they feel they have recovered and may return to the office after their quarantine has ended.
- Employees are expected to emphasize hygiene and health etiquette through regular hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Employees are encouraged to utilize cleaning supplies to disinfect any commonly used surfaces at the office and customer sites.
- All non-essential travel should be avoided and meetings should take place through virtual meeting platforms or over the phone.
- We will continue to serve customers that service Critical Infrastructure with remote and onsite support as necessary to keep their operations online and supporting our communities.
- If your company becomes aware of employees or other contractors that are suspected to have been exposed to COVID-19 at any time, that they promptly notify CCE within 24 hours of any sites or locations that they may have worked on where our team members may have also been present. This will allow us to notify any persons that may have been in the area of exposure to self-quarantine thereby preventing them from exposing other customers, employees and their families to the virus.
- Please provide supplies for cleaning and disinfecting commonly used surfaces on sites.
- Notify CCE if any customers’ employees or
contracts have traveled to a country identified as a CDC Level 3 risk as per
3 Travel Health Notice. As of today, that includes:
- Europe (Schengen Area): Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City
- South Korea
- United Kingdom: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland
CCE will continue to monitor and respond to all COVID-19 updates and CDC recommendations. We are committed to the health and safety of teammates, customers and their families. We will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. If you have any questions, please contact Rob Crow at RCrow@C-Controls.com or Sandy Crow at SCrow@C-Controls.com.
Convergence Controls and Engineering