Building Management Systems (BMS) or Building Automation Systems (BAS) are often simplified to HVAC and Lighting Controls, but it is so much more. As a Master System Integrator, Convergence Controls & Engineering specializes in working with manufactures, design engineers, and contractors to design, spec, and create seamless building wide controls through a single, open interface. From islands of automation at a facility, to integrating all of your facilities world wide.
The traditional model of locked systems with annual fees and expensive out-of-town support are gone. Convergence works with proven, off the shelf manufactures to deliver systems that are tightly integrated, simple to use, and don't require expensive service contracts to maintain.
What can Convergence integrate with?
- Atlas Copco Compressors, Pumps, Blowers and Vacuums
- Carrier Air Conditioning, Heating, Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, UV Lights, Water Chillers, Boilers
- Nicotra Gebhardt Fans, clean room systems, smoke extractors
- Honeywell thermostats, CIPer Controllers, Spyder Controllers, WEB-8000, VFDs, Lighting Control, Access Control, Sensors, Energy Meters
- Siemens Desigo, GAMMA, Synco, Fire Safety, HVAC, Security, Drive
- Life Sciences Facilities
- Clean Rooms
- Data Centers
- Schools and Universities
- Asset Inventory and Site Audits
- Specifications and Design
- Procurement and Project Management
- Owner's Representative
- Automation Integration and Architecture
- Startup and Commissioning Services
- Maintenance, upgrades and modernizations
- 24 Hour Emergency Support
Our systems approach focuses on these underlying principles:
- Use of “Off-The-Shelf” industrial components with high Mean Time Between Failure rates to reduce total cost of ownership
- Proven control application solutions for Energy Efficient Unitary control
- Leverage leading-edge technology with proven applications experience
- Increased operational data collection / analysis to produce lower PUE
- Power modeling to assist owners with energy management decisions
- Provide control systems that assist with LEED Certification of the facility
- Project Management and engineering processes that shorten schedules
Convergence Controls and Engineering helps owners build highly reliable, energy-efficient, cost-effective and secure facilities. Our approach also allows for a shorter construction schedule providing a faster ROI. A key to our success is the skills and experience our team applies to solve our customers’ application needs. We provide our customers the most innovative proven technical solution for their application.
How does your Control Strategy stack up?
Ask us to review your existing control system or narrative. We'll provide a complimentary audit to see where your system excels, and where it could use more attention.