Providing full-service engineering and integration services with a unique focus on process and controls. Our team consists of experienced engineers working together with control system technicians and programmers. Our team partners with you from the initial concept, detailed design, construction, commissioning, and on-going maintenance - giving you one point of contact for the management of your control system.
Why we're Unique
1. Technical Proficiency
2. Passionate Communicators
3. Controls & Engineering Perspective
Working with Engineers Doesn't Have to Be Painful!
Maximizing Your System's Potential
- Phase 1 - Diagnose - Identify the nature of the problem.
- Phase 2 - Rethink - Reassess the system design and installation and outline system changes.
- Phase 3 - Heal - Modify the system.
- Phase 4 - Perform - Operate the system.
- Phase 5 - Adapt - Ongoing partnership that will help keep the system operational as your goals change.
Design Concept to Reality
- Phase 1 - Explore - Identify the project goals and propose system options.
- Phase 2 - Cultivate - Clarify the proposed system option by describing it in more detail.
- Phase 3 - Execute - Finalize the system design.
- Phase 4 - Procure - Obtain equipment that will function as designed.
- Phase 5 - Substantiate - Validate the contractor's system installation.
- Phase 6 - Integrate - Bring the sub-systems together so they function as one system.
- Phase 7 - Perform - Operate and test the system.
- Phase 8 - Adapt - Ongoing partnership that will help keep systems operational as your goals change.
How does your Control Strategy stack up?
Ask us to review your existing control system or narrative. We'll provide a complimentary audit to see where your system excels, and where it could use more attention.