Providing full-service engineering services with a unique focus on system integration within your facility. Our team consists of experienced engineers, programmers, and technicians working together with you from the initial concept all the way through system commissioning and on-going maintenance - giving you one point of contact for that operations and control of your engineered system.
Why we're Unique
1. Technically Sound
2. Candid Communication
3. Controls & Engineering Perspective
Do you struggle with the engineered systems at your site or facility?
- Do your engineers make your life easier?
- Do your engineered systems work the way they were designed?
- Are your engineered systems designed to work with the equipment that you selected?
- Do all your engineered systems work seamlessly together?
- Does anybody take responsibility at the end of construction if your
engineered systems don't work?
- Are you spending a lot of time and money maintaining your engineered systems?
- Have you already tried using controls solutions to solve system design issues?
- Does your environment increase the productivity of your staff?
Get a Free Initial Consultation
Tell us about your system challenges and we'll help you develop immediate solutions.
If your Project has Engineered Systems - You Need Convergence
Our clients have confidence that their engineered systems will be designed, implemented and supported to exceed expectations. Convergence offers project teams consisting of field-experienced engineers and control system integrators to combine best in class design with real-world understanding and deployment.
Take control of your facility knowing that you have fully integrated systems that are easy to operate and maintain. Keep your system running optimally with a partner who understands all aspects of your system - without holding you hostage with hidden designs, proprietary code or warranties.
Call us today to explore your new facility designs or to modernize and simplify your existing systems.
Integrate ALL of your Systems
Automation doesn't have to be done in islands - One common platform and interface for easy system optimization across platforms.
Full Service Electrical and Technology Engineering
Licensed Electrical Engineering
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Cost and Budget Estimating
- Master Planning
- Power Distrubution Centers (PDC)
- Variable Frequency Drivces (VFD)
- Grounding Studies
- Lighting Calculations
- Lightning Protection
- On-site Power Generation
- Medium and Low Voltage Design
- SCADA Systems
- Healthcare Systems
- Access Control and Security
- Network Architecture and Design
- Wireless Technologies
- Audio / Visual (AV) Design
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
How are your Engineered Systems Working?
Ask us to review your existing system design. We'll provide a complimentary review to see where your system excels, and where it could use more attention.